Friday 27 November 2015

Who is Iyvy

I am Iyvy also known as Majis. Before the TLP servers I ran a successful heroic raiding guild on a WoW private server (12/12 HC LK). I have also run successful raiding guilds on live in wow, raided from classic-Cataclysm and played Everquest originally in classic through LDoN.


I started on the TLP servers on Ragefire, leveled quickly and had an aggressively defensive strategy to the wild west style on Ragefire, eventually making an uneasy truce with guilds who did not initially play nice (Hi  Apok =)). I raided on Ragefire with Ubiquitos which left Ragefire for Lockjaw in hopes of finding a more friendly server where I was not always on edge defending camps, there we joined Modest Man and not pleased with their leaderships system of taking everything and selling it for krono took a break before Kunark, only to find Kunark released early and myself behind my friends who had joined Faceless, fed up with MM. Before catching up the new server was announced and I made my decision and prepared to once again swap servers, and decided with friends to make a new fairer more inclusive guild based around scheduled raiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment